Tuesday, May 13, 2014

craft table revamp

This past weekend was the Got Craft show, so I thought I would share some pictures of my table. This season I decided to revamp the look of everything… partly from being super bored with the old display and partly because parts of the old display broke. Out with the old and in with the new! I decided on a rustic outdoors-y look, so gone was the white table cloth and in its place some cozy grey felt. I found some wooden crates at Michaels and after buying them over a period of a few weeks (with that darn coupon they only let you use once a day… yes, I am that weird when it comes down to 40% off), I stained them a dark brown. The cute little blackboard signs were from Michaels as well… they are so cute, I might have to go back and get more (with coupon of course, haha). Oh, and the pinecones you see were foraged by Jasper… yes, I even got my kids starting to help out with the decorating. ;) 

4 comments:

mi+ed design said...

It looks really good, cozy and welcoming. Good job!

Almost Precious said...

The new displays look marvelous. I think it compliments your wonderful wood products, giving everything a very natural, woodsy feel.

Christie Cottage said...

I love the rustic look. It could only look better if your little darlings were in the picture :-)

<><

خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بجدة
شركة جلي بلاط بجدة
مهندس افران جدة