Sunday, November 11, 2012

OMG... I'm the Etsy featured seller!!

Ok, I am finally posting this exciting news... it has been quite a busy weekend. I am the featured seller this weekend on Etsy!!! (Yes I did the biggest happy dance, if you were wondering,.... as in full on running man with transition to sprinkler - sorry for the scary visuals). It still feels like a crafty dream. The feature will be up for one more day (running Nov 9-11th) so swing by and check out the article here.

ps. if you happen to be in Vancouver today, swing by the
Make It Vancouver. I will be there selling my crafty things. :)

15 comments:

Olga Wassupbrothers said...

Congratulations, Valerie!
I was so happy when i saw the article on Etsy FP! Very well deserved!)Sure you have busy days)

TMCPhoto said...

congratulations This is awesome!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

congratulations :) I love the wooden bird

kristin said...

congratulations! i love your work! so happy to see a fellow vancouverite on the front page! x

OYOPOK said...

I discovered your work thanks to this ! And I love it ! :)

Unknown said...

congrats!!!!
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Christina said...

Congrats!!!

VaLon Lee said...

Congrats! I'm off to read it now!

katuasha said...

Congratulations!!! This is awesome!!

Meeling said...

I know!! I was so excited when I logged into etsy over the weekend and saw it!! Yay and congrats!!

SleightGirl said...

That is wonderful! Congrats!

www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

Christie Cottage said...

Awesome!!!!

Congratulations and I hope your sales today rock!

<><

2justByou said...

I already swung by to tell you congrats, but since you posted about it, I just wanted to say it again.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
~Kim

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Oh Congrats!!!! :)

You awesome crafty Girl :)

Off to see if I can find it :) T.