Monday, September 3, 2012

food paparazzi

This past week, Roger and I celebrated our anniversary (6 years)... which meant date night... hooray! So, during our meal, I became one of those people who takes pictures of their meals with their phone... yes, you know you've seen them, or have been one... but really, I couldn't resist. My sushi looked really yummy, so in my mind, worth sharing. Part two of our anniversary date night continues this week when we head out to see Jerry Seinfeld live! Exciting!

4 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

I do that ALL THE TIME. No shame :) If it's pretty, take a picture...always!

Meeling said...

I'm forever snapping pics of food both at home and out! :-)

That does look very photo worthy - hope it was as good as it looks!

Happy Anniversary!

Additionsstyle said...

Your sushi does look amazing! I hope you and you husband had a wonderful evening. Happy Anniversary.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Frannie said...

Happy Anniversary!

The sushi looks yummy. Wonderful picture.