Friday, June 15, 2012

The winner is...


Yes, I waited until the end of the day on Friday to make the draw... oh so evil making everyone wait... hee hee. Ok, enough rambling. With the help of my cutey assistant Jasper... the random winner of the cameo brooch is: T@PoppyPlacePDX!

Congratulations! What is her favourite thing about summer?: “My Fav. thing about Summer is having my kids home from college and all going to the Oregon Coast in August (when Summer actually has started, He! He!)

Oh I love the Oregon Coast... and daydreaming about it now.
Didn't win this time around?... no worries, there will be a giveaway again soon. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Valerie, I am so excited to win your beautiful brooch :)

Thank you so much and of course thanks to your adorable assistant too! :)

Have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)