Thursday, May 10, 2012

new bamboo brooches for summer!

Bonjour! Ok, I have finally finished working on those mysterious laser cut pieces I had kept mentioning in previous posts. You are totally thinking to yourself, “Finally!, she sure is dragging her heels...” I always forget how long it takes to photo document everything and then list them one by one on Etsy.... (yes, I know you know what I mean). Anyways, to the news now... new for this summer are bamboo wood brooches! Pictured here my Bonjour model, Cherry Blossom model, Rain Go Away model, and Rain Cloud Cameo model. More to come. Check them out in the esty shop here.


ps. Thanks to everyone who came out last Sunday at Got Craft! It was a great event. Until the next batch of shows in fall and winter.

2 comments:

Meeling said...

Love those!!!

Additionsstyle said...

I love these, they are so much fun! I am sure you will sell lots of them.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired