Wednesday, November 23, 2011

first show of the season!

It's finally here... my first holiday show of the season! If you happen to be in Vancouver, swing on by to check out Make It! at the Croatian Cultural Centre... there will be over 100 vendors, as well as live music and a bar. Yes, you read right... a bar. Nothing like sipping a little vino whilst shopping for crafty wares.

Here are the details... hope to see you there!
(I'll be in booth 18 as part of the Hob Snobs Craft Collective)
Thursday, November 24: 4pm to 9pm
Friday, November 25: 11am to 9pm
Saturday, November 26: 11am to 6pm
Sunday, November 27: 11am to 5pm
The Croatian Cultural Centre
3250 Commercial DrivePay once, Shop 4 days! $5 at the door 
Kids 12 & under are free

3 comments:

Laura said...

Exciting stuff!! Wish I was closer so I could go.

Chrisy said...

Send an airline ticket quick! Best of luck with sales...

Angie said...

I hope you had/have a great show! Will you be at the one of a kind show in Toronto?