Thursday, December 16, 2010

hubert the gnome

It has been a while since I have posted a picture of little Jasper (now 6 months old!), so today I am posting a picture of him with his new friend. We picked the little stuffed gnome up at the Got Craft event a couple of weeks ago from Hudsonny, and he just looooooves it! (Uh, yes, I admit I was shopping whilst working the craft fair... it is very hard to resist). Anyhoo, after running through a list of names, "Hubert" got the biggest laugh and smile, so "Hubert the Gnome" was born. Check out the Hudsonny etsy shop here for some very cute things!

14 comments:

Meeling said...

Cute picture!
That gnome is great...what a fun toy!

Christina said...

Wow 6 months old already! :)
That is a very cute gnome! We had a garden gnome we named Norman the Gnome. But he has gotten pretty beat up from weather and accidental knock overs. We need a soft one!

DK said...

Ahh very cute! And unique!

Unknown said...

Cute bebeh with a cute stuffed gnome?! I'm going to explode! Eeek! Whew. Adorable.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Valerie, Jasper is just growing up so fast. :) He looks adorable and so happy. What a joy he must be :)

And with his new Buddy, what fun :)

Have a lovely weekend, T. :)

Melody said...

Hubert is a-dorable!

Frannie said...

Looks like Jasper is liking his new pal. So sweet.

Stephanie said...

aww what a sweetie!!!

Love the name Hubert

Graceful Antiques and Vintage Collectibles said...

Ok, awesome cuteness going on. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

our little love nest said...

OOooh I love this photo!! Little Jasper is getting so big. His gnome is a cutie too! I don't know if I said this before but I think Jasper is such a gorgeous name, especially because it was a favourite place for our family to go skiing when I was young. xo

My Life Under the Bus said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten - he totally looks pleased with himself! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Holly said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! What a cute smile too. :-)

Almost Precious said...

Oh my how Jasper has grown, look at him sitting up so big. He is a real cutie and bet he has made Christmas super special this year ... but just wait until next year, it will be even more fun. :)

Amanda said...

That is the most adorable thing - both of them! :) Your little guy looks like a sweetie!