Thursday, November 18, 2010

bear-y cute surprise

I found a cute little surprise in our mailbox yesterday... a little handmade gift for Jasper from one of my crafty friends, Heather (also, one of the original members of our craft collective Hob Snobs). I love crochet and amigurumi (and never ever did figure out how to do it after several failed attempts..ugh)... aren't the orange pants and little letter "J" on it's shirt the cutest thing? The little bear has already been welcomed with a big slobbery kiss (from baby Jasper, of course).

17 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh my goodness...that's adorable!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

What an awesome friend and what an amazing gift. Very cool trousers The "J" man has on. :)

Have a lovely day, T. :)

Campfire Chic said...

How cute!

lesley said...

adorable! what a sweet gift.

xoxo,
lesley

Frannie said...

Aw! He's adorable, slobber and all.

Anonymous said...

so cute!

xo Alison

Meeling said...

How totally adorable!!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

oh that is SO sweet! i'm sure little bear will be well loved ♥

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This bear is about the only thing as cute as Jasper himself. Love it. :)

Sarah Knight said...

That is adorable!

our little love nest said...

That is so adorable!! Love it! xo

Stephanie said...

aw what a sweet surprise!

Amanda said...

So cute! Love the orange trousers!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

he's so cute!! i love your blog!! i found you on the etsy forum!! I'm a new follower :)

In the Hammock Vintage

My Life Under the Bus said...

Soooo cute!!! I cannot figure this out either and it drives me razy!!! The only thing I can do is straight knitting...I can make scarves - Boo!

Moe said...

hahaha, so cute! I crocheted my parent's dog a little toy named Mr. Green Pants. My father chose the name for the obvious reason that the toys pants are green.

So cute with the little J on the chest. Popping by from an etsy blog thread :)