Friday, January 23, 2009

fog days

There has been an odd blanket of low lying fog floating around Vancouver for the past week now... in the distance you can even hear the fog horn in the mornings. I am not sure who took this photo, but it has been floating around everyone's e.mail boxes here the past few days. The picture is of downtown Vancouver as viewed from one of the local North Shore mountains... all you can see are tips of the tallest buildings drowning in the foggy landscape. Must have been amazing to see in person!

4 comments:

TMCPhoto said...

We went up to Mt Seymour last weekend and the look out point was jam packed, no parking and no way for us to stop, I would have loved to get some photographs myself but no luck.

Julie Ann Art said...

WOW that picture is crazy!!!

Mich(Pixe's Treasure Chest) said...

Here in pa we had one of those mornings, snow on the ground warming up...I sometimes think I should take my camera to work with me! That is such a gorgeous pic!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can you imagine if you had an office in the top of one of the buildings above the fog. What a cool site.