Friday, January 2, 2009

collage: craft dream

Usually near the end of each year, while I am working the art & craft fair circuit, I start thinking of more ideas for new products and designs. Of course when the ideas come, its possibly the worst time for me to actually try and start something new, especially during the busy holiday season. So now that it is the new year, I'm excited to start revisiting my crafty thoughts and working on some new things. This collage is for any other craftster out there who is madly jotting down their ideas and imagining all the crafty possibilities for 2009!

6 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

Oh yes, I can relate to this. I finally have some down time to submit to some galleries and magazines. (Saw your link in the Etsy forums, hi!)

Stacey said...

This collage speaks to me and how I was feeling at the end of the year and now.

Rachel said...

I love your stuff!

Memories for Life said...

I'm right there with ya! I can't wait to start on some new ideas :)

belinda marshall said...

it seems to work like that! this is great :)
do you want to play the 5 everyday loves game?

cabin + cub said...

hi everyone... i'm excited to ear everyone is working on their new ideas too!

hi gretchenmist
i saw your 5 everyday loves post.. sounds cool!
although, is it a one time thing or everyday?