Saturday, December 27, 2008

my shiny new bike

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! I am so excited by one of my gifts from Santa this year (aka my husband Roger), I had to share. Under the tree this year (well, more like beside it) was a brand new orange Raleigh Chopper bicycle. It is a reproduction of the classic British design from the 1970s and its styling is based on the look of a chopper motorcycle. I was so sad a couple of years ago when my old BMX got stolen... but this new bicycle has got me really excited about biking again. This is the first time I am actualy wishing all this snow in Vancouver would melt away... I want to ride my bike so bad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a bike so like that during my youth in the seventies!

greetings by way of etsy.
--equivoque

Expressions By Devin said...

Awesome bike.I love bike riding its so much fun!!!

Michelle Brunner said...

wow! Very cool bike! I hope you get to ride it soon!